At a Glance
King's College International School Bangkok (King's Bangkok) will be one of the best schools in Asia.
KING'S WIMBLEDON WAS FOUNDED BY ROYAL CHARTER.
KING'S BANGKOK WILL OPEN IN THAILAND.
THE SCHOOL'S CAPACITY WILL BE FOR 1500 STUDENTS.
- King's College International School Bangkok is a King's College School Wimbledon International School.
- We open our doors to students in September 2020 with a child-centred and value-led curriculum for both boys and girls.
- King's College School, Wimbledon, is one of the most academically successful schools in the world. Around 25% of all sixth form students go on to attend Oxford or Cambridge each year. In 2018, 51% of all sixth form grades were A* at A level or 7 at IB Higher Level and 82% of all GCSEs were graded A* or 9/8.
- We have genuine input from King's College School, Wimbledon, to ensure that we can mirror the success of one of the UK's best schools.
- We are situated in the prestigious Ratchada-Rama 3 area of Bangkok, with easy access to the financial district and the city centre.
- The state-of-the-art facilities will include a sports complex boasting an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a 600-seat auditorium and specialist science, music and art resources, as well as a bespoke Early Years Centre with outstanding outdoor and indoor learning areas.
- King's Bangkok will strive for academic excellence, whilst working hard to ensure student well-being is central through outstanding pastoral care and a wealth of experiences, including a comprehensive and exciting co-curricular programme.
- At capacity, the school will cater for 1,500 students from pre-school to Year 13 aged 2-18 years old.
- Curriculum adapted from King's College School, Wimbledon, and the English national curriculum. Starting with the Early Years Foundation Stage leading to IGCSE, A levels and leading universities.
- Admissions criteria, testing and interviews may apply.
- Waiting lists may apply in certain year groups.