Work With Us
We are looking for outstanding teachers who:
- Love working in schools and are passionate about working with young people;
- Inspire and challenge their students through outstanding planning, preparation and delivery of exciting lessons;
- Ensure that marking, recording, assessment and reporting meet the academic and pastoral needs of each individual student;
- Enjoy providing pastoral care and support to give students a secure environment in which to excel;
- Build strong and secure relationships with students, parents and colleagues based on effective and empathetic communication skills. Have patience, kindness, a commitment to teamwork and a sense of humour;
- Take a leading role in the development of their year group or subject area;
- Are enthusiastic about contributing to the extensive programme of co-curricular activities.
King's prides itself on offering a kind and supportive environment for all staff.
Staff professional development is given very high priority. There is an induction programme for new staff and regular in-service training to help all members of staff continue to develop as people.
We will advertise jobs on this website as they become available. However, we also welcome speculative Curriculum Vitae which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with an accompanying letter outlining why you would like to be part of our community.
King's Bangkok is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the students in our care. We follow safer recruitment guidelines and appointments are subject to vetting, including reference checks, identity and criminal record checks.