SQ.M OF SHADED PLAY-GROUND SPACE AND SPORTS FACILITIES
SEAT AUDITORIUM FOR MUSIC AND DRAMA PRODUCTIONS
METRES COVERED SALT-WATER OLYMPIC SIZE SWIMMING POOL
PARKING SPACES IN A MULTI-STOREY CAR PARK
King's Bangkok has worked with parents and leading architects to ensure that we have world-class facilities. We have over 41,000 square metres of state-of-the-art school facilities which include :
- Modern and spacious classrooms for students optimised for learning in the digital era.
- Bespoke Early Years Centre designed to give students opportunities to develop, have fun and be challenged both inside and outside of the classrooms. Spacious and fully-equipped classrooms of 64 square metres, large playgrounds, bicycle tracks, cooking room, swimming pool and splash area.
- Four state-of-the-art science labs for general science, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
- State-of-the-art Design and Technology, ICT and art rooms.
- A circular library with open spaces and meeting rooms to allow students to learn independently or in a group setting.
- An Olympic size swimming pool (50 metres) designed with natural light and shade to ensure that the students have optimum water temperature all-year round.
- An air-conditioned sports hall housing three full size basketball courts with an indoor jogging track which enables students to do a number of activities and sports in any weather.
- More than 2,000 square metres of shaded recreational and sports facilities that can adapt to the needs of our students e.g. indoor futsal, fitness room, indoor climbing wall and other activities for children's optimum social and physical development.
- Two outdoor sports courts, shaded for all-year round multipurpose use.
- Playgrounds fully equipped for different age groups to explore and play.
- An auditorium with 600 seats designed for student music and drama productions.
- Mini concert halls to allow children to perform for peers and the wider King's community.
- A fully serviced and stylish parents' lounge.
- 600-seat dining hall.
- Indoor parking facilities to accommodate 250 vehicles.