At a Glance
King's College International School Bangkok will be one of the best schools in Asia.
KING'S WIMBLEDON FOUNDED BY ROYAL CHARTER
KING'S BANGKOK OPENS IN THAILAND
STUDENTS AT CAPACITY
- King's College International School Bangkok is a King's College School Wimbledon International School.
- We open our doors to students in August 2020 with a child-centred and value-led curriculum for both boys and girls.
- King's College School, Wimbledon is one of the most academically successful schools in the world. Around 25% of all sixth form students go on to attend Oxford or Cambridge each year. In 2019, 50% of all sixth form grades were A* at A level or 7 at IB Higher Level and 83% of all GCSEs were graded A* or 9/8.
- We have genuine input from King's College School, Wimbledon to ensure that we can mirror the success of one of the UK's best schools.
- “Great for forward thinking” —The Week Independent Schools Guide (Autumn/Winter 2019)
- We are situated in the prestigious Ratchada–Rama 3 area of Bangkok, with easy access to the financial district and the city centre.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities include a sports complex boasting an Olympic-size swimming pool, a 600-seat auditorium and specialist science, music and art classrooms, as well as a bespoke early years centre with outstanding outdoor and indoor learning areas.
- King's Bangkok will strive for academic excellence while working hard to ensure that student wellbeing is central through outstanding pastoral care and a wealth of experiences, including a comprehensive and exciting co-curricular programme.
- At capacity, the school will cater to 1,500 students from preschool to year 13 (ages 2–18).
- The curriculum is adapted from King's College School, Wimbledon and the UK national curriculum, starting with the Early Years Foundation Stage and leading to IGCSEs, A levels and leading universities.
- Please note that there are admissions criteria, testing and interviews. Waitlists may apply in certain year groups.